This month of May we’re having such a wonderful weather in Madrid. This amazing weather is great for enjoying its streets and, of course, one of its most popular traditions, to eat a “tapa” in a terrace.
We have prepared a top 5 of the nearest places to the hotel for living this Madrid custom
– Plaza mayor – One of the most emblematic and known of Madrid. Here, while we’re admiring the beauty of this place, we can choose among several terraces where have a beer and , of course, a “tapa”. We shouldn’t miss eat a squids sandwich, so typical from Madrid.
– Cava Baja – Doubtless one of the most visited streets of Madrid, by both tourist as locals. There are a large number of places where enjoy all kind of “tapas”. Besides at the end of the route we can sit in a terrace and eat the final “tapa”.
– Madrid Río– The terrace of the “CAFÉ DEL RIO”. This is a modern building placed in the new “Madrid Río” , in the opposite side of “Principe Pio” Station. The views are simply incredible, one of the best of Madrid ( the river park, principe pio, the Royal Palace and the Almudena’s Cathedral). A really advisable place.
– Plaza Isabel II . Less than 10 minutes walking from the hotel it’s placed this square, that is one of the most beautiful places in Madrid. Just in front of the Royal Palace and in a perfect emplacement we found “Taberna del Alabardero”, “Café de Oriente” and “La Paella Real”. Idyllic places for enjoying outside the beauty we have around.
– La Latina – This is one of the most fresh places to drink beer and to eat “pinchos”. The ambient of this place fills the streets during the day, and we can find two squares full of terraces, “Plaza de la Paja” and “Plaza del Alamillo”.